Save Everyday on Parts and Service
Earn exclusive money-saving rewards and access instant discounts with a TRP® Performance Membership.
- Sign Up
- Unlock Offers
- Start Saving
Terms and Conditions
TRPParts.com is operated by PACCAR Inc. (hereafter referred to as "PACCAR Parts").
If you subscribe to the TRPParts mailing list, we may send you communications by email or mail with special offers and promotions and information about our products and services. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in our email communications or by contacting us at 1-425-254-4400.
PRICING AND OFFER DETAILS
All pricing is suggested retail. Prices and dates may vary. See your authorized retailer for full part number details. Participating retailers may choose to sell at or below TRP Parts’ suggested sale prices. Items may not be available immediately at all locations. All pricing and products subject to change. Illustrations are representations only. Actual features may differ. Unless otherwise specified, prices are per unit/each and do not include sales tax. Offer good through effective sale period or while supplies last at participating retailers only. In Canada only, sales tax extra.
REDEMPTION AT THE DEALERSHIP
- Discounts are redeemable only by a customer purchasing the product(s) indicated, including, but not limited to the brand, quantity and size with the face value of the discount deducted from your retail price.
- Discounts may not be reproduced, photocopied, trimmed or altered in any way by the retailer.
- Discounts and loyalty cards are non-assignable and are void if transferred from their original recipient to any other person, firm or group. PACCAR Parts does not permit the unauthorized distribution, collection, sale, or assignment of its discounts for any reason.
- Discounts are void if taxed, restricted, or prohibited by law.
- The customer must pay any applicable sales tax.
- Discounts may be limited by offer. Refer to specific discounts for details. One coupon per product purchase.
- Discounts are only redeemable by participating retailers located in the U.S. and Canada.
- Coupon discounts can only be applied to items in stock at the retailer (no pre-sales with coupons).
PROCESSING DISCOUNTS FOR PAYMENT
- Retailer must input the customer invoice into the system to receive an authorization code for redemption.
- The authorization code must accompany the retailer’s copy of the customer invoice/sales order number or PO number in case of audit.
- The customer invoice must show the coupon discount amount applied. Additionally, if your retailer business system allows, you must also show the coupon code related to the applied discount.
Example: Coupon code and/or discount amount shown on a separate line item on the invoice, or next to the part number to which the discount was applied.
- The customer name on the invoice must match the customer name on the loyalty card.
- Retailer must retain customer invoices with discounts for 18 months.
- PACCAR Parts will only accept properly redeemed and identified discounts directly from the retailer, generated through monthly web-based reporting.
- Reimbursement will occur within 7 to10 days from the download date.
POLICY FOR PAYMENT AND DENIALS
- Customer cards must be registered to the valid purchasing customer, not the retailer.
- Any discrepancies involving discount processing or payment disputes by the retailer shall be brought within 60 days of the original date of discount payment or such claims shall be deemed extinguished.
- PACCAR Parts conducts an ongoing audit process for retailer coupon redemptions which will periodically request samples from all retailers over time. This process will require the retailers to provide documentation which supports coupon utilization in line with published Terms and Conditions. PPD reserves the right to audit the discount billing records of any retailer or any agent involved in the handling process to verify this information.
- When PACCAR Parts requests evidence of proof-of-purchase, the requested documentation must be submitted by the date stated on the request. Failure to submit documentation by the date stated may result in an expanded audit sample size or other follow-up actions.
Audit samples which cannot be shown, via requested documentation, to comply with Terms and Conditions will result in a request for an expanded sample of redemptions or other actions. Based on the results of the expanded sample-size audit, charge-backs to the retailer may occur. Charge-backs may be applied retroactively up to the total population of past redemptions.
- If false or misleading verification information is provided on an audit to PACCAR Parts, redemption privileges may be suspended or permanently terminated.
- PACCAR Parts reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions as needed.
PACCAR appreciates your interest in its products and your visit to this Web site. Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel comfortable visiting our sites.
You may be asked to give us personal information when you visit a Web site. It is your option to provide the information requested. These Web sites are maintained in different countries around the world, and are intended for visitors from those countries. If you give us personal information, that information will be maintained in accordance with the laws of the country in which the Web site is maintained. You should look for specific privacy information for the applicable country on those Web sites.
U.S.A. Market Only
In visiting a site, if you give us personal information in order to receive any type of information in return from us, including a vehicle brochure, catalog or information on a PACCAR program, we collect and store that information. Such personal information enables us to fulfill your information request. This information may also be used to send you additional information about our website, our products and our programs.
In visiting a site, if you review or download information, we track visits to the sites and collect the totals in order to measure the number of visitors to our Web sites. Such information is helpful to better design our Web sites for you, because we know which sites are frequented. However, we do not automatically collect your personal e-mail address simply because you visit a site. All we know, based on the information that we collect, is the number of times on a date that a particular Web site was visited.
You should also know that we do not sell any of the information about you that we have collected or stored. This also means that we would not provide it to other companies, marketers, magazines or any other third parties who are not our contractors and who have not signed a confidentiality agreement with PACCAR.
All information contained at this Internet site is intended for the USA market only. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed, particularly since this information is subject to change.
TRP Catalog Disclaimers
Information and images have been provided by our network of suppliers and may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. For further information on a product please contact customer service. TRP disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, liability or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of or in any way related to errors or omissions from this publication, including but not limited to typographical errors.
The cross-reference information in this catalog is based upon data provided by several industry sources and our partners. While every attempt is made to ensure the information presented is accurate, we bear no liability due to incorrect or incomplete information.
Due to export restrictions and market demands, not all products are always available in every location. Check for availability in your area with your local TRP® distributor.
No part of this marketing material may be reproduced in any manner without written permission from TRP® North America.